The seller collects the personal data of the buyer only for the purpose of smooth processing of the order and undertakes that the data will not be misused or provided to third parties (with the exception of Post of Montenegro for the delivery of the shipment). The seller collects the following data from the buyer as a natural person: name and surname, permanent address including postal code, telephone and e-mail contact. The seller collects the following data from the buyer as a legal entity: business name, identification number, VAT identification number, registered office address including postal code, name and surname of the contact person, telephone and e-mail contact. By registering, the buyer agrees to the provision of personal data to the seller for these purposes in accordance with The Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Montenegro( ZOPL), other regulations governing the subject area, which are applicable in the Republic of Montenegro as well as the general EU regulation on personal data protection (GDPR)., On the protection of personal data, as amended, and declares that the data are true and have been provided voluntarily. The buyer can view and change his personal data at any time after logging in to the My Account section. The buyer gives his consent until further notice. The buyer may at any time withdraw his consent to the personal data of the seller and may do so in writing or by e-mail. You agree to our rules and confirm that you are over 16 years old.
Personal data must be processed according to the six data protection principles:
• Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
• Collected only for specific legitimate purposes
• Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
• Must be accurate and kept up to date
• Stored only as long as is necessary
• Ensure appropriate security, integrity and confidentiality.
Privacy rights of individuals
Individuals’ rights are enhanced and extended in a number of important areas:
• The right of access to personal data through subject access requests.
• The right to correct inaccurate personal data.
• The right in certain cases to have personal data erased.
• The right to object.
• The right to move personal data from one service provider to another (data portability).