Payment terms & returns
All prices displayed on our website include VAT. Aquamarine Montenegro accepts the bank transfers and cash. You will be able to choose the most appropriate form of payment during the payment process.
Credit card: .You cannot pay for the goods by bank card at the moment, but we are working to make it possible for you. Thank you for your understanding.
Bank transfer: Please note that some transfers may take up to 5 days, depending on different banking institutions. Your order will be processed only after confirmation of payment by us.
Cash: You can pay in cash directly at our branches or deposit cash in our bank account.(Reference to the approval number is order number)
Paysend: We accept payments via Paysend.It's a simple but paid way to quickly pay for an order. The transfer is registered immediately.
When the amount of the transfer is up to 150 EUR -1.50 EUR
When over 150 EUR- 1% of the purchase price.
Instructions for payment with Paysend can be found when choosing the type of payment.
Paypal: You can pay for the order using Paypal
RETURNED GOODS If you want to return some goods, you must inform us within 3 days of delivery by e-mail or telephone about the reason for your return.
If you received a defective item, send us a picture of the item and after verification we will process it for exchange of goods, repair of goods or refund. But keep in mind that all products that we pack, check for defects, pack in boxes to exclude damaged goods during transport.
If the product does not meet your expectations, you can exchange the goods for another within 8 days (shipping costs for your fee). Or We will issue you a credit note that you will use for your next order.
The goods can be claimed within 8 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the Buyer. The customer is obliged to get acquainted with the instructions and warranty conditions for the first time.
In the case of delivery of the ordered goods, the buyer is obliged to check whether the consignment is not damaged by transport. If the shipment is damaged, the buyer is obliged not to accept it and to write a record of the damage with the carrier. The buyer is obliged to inform the seller about this.
• After taking over the consignment and unpacking it, the buyer is obliged to check the goods, any defects of the consignment, the buyer is obliged to notify the seller no later than the 3 days following receipt.
• If a claimable defect arises on the shipment, the buyer can file a complaint in writing or by email. Send us a written notice of detected defects to the address: Aquamarine Montenegro Doo., Mata Petrovića bb, SC Kamelija, 2 floor., Kotor 85330 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. After announcing the complaint, we will then contact you and inform you about the further procedure and method of sending the goods, by phone in the period from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm on tel .:+38267060776
• A tax document on payment for the goods is required to successfully resolve the complaint.
• Complaints will be resolved by repairing the goods, returning the money or exchanging the goods.
• The warranty covers all defects in material and workmanship. The seller is not liable for damages caused by improper use, nor for damages caused by improper handling, care and consequences of such damages. Authorized service centers are listed in the warranty card that the customer received with these goods. We recommend that customers contact the service center by telephone and agree on how to handle the complaint.
• Silver jewelry is rode on the surface. This surface gives the jewelry a higher gloss, abrasion resistance and enhances the white color of the jewelry. To maintain the beautiful appearance of jewelry, we recommend storing it during home and other work, where there is a risk of scratching, abrasion or damage to the surface layer of rodium. Such damage to the surface of the jewelry is not a reason for complaint.
1.The risk of accidental ruin or damage to the goods until the time of delivery of the goods to the consumer or
to a third party designated by the consumer, who is not a carrier or shipper, is on the seller.
2.The risk of accidental ruin or damage to the goods after delivery of the goods to the consumer or a third party
a person designated by the consumer, who is not a carrier or dispatcher, is on the consumer.
3. If the consumer has terminated the contract or requested the replacement of the goods due to non-compliance
goods contract, the risk of para. 1 and 2 of this article does not pass to the consumer.
4. If the delivery of the goods has not been made for the reason that the consumer or a third party designated
the consumer, who is not a carrier or dispatcher, refuses to receive the goods without good reason
or by its conduct prevents delivery, the risk from p. 1 and 2 of this article passes to the consumer
upon the expiration of the delivery deadline, ie within 30 days from the day of concluding the contract, if
delivery time is not agreed.